Bed/Bath: Studio / 1ba
Type: Studio Condo -Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car prkg (available for $100/mo)
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Large Russian Hill Studio w/ Sleeping Alcove, Private Patio + Parking Available!
This large studio is conveniently located on the vibrant Polk Street strip with many restaurants, shops & boutiques all just outside your door. It features a large private patio, perfect for dining al fresco.
- Spacious and flexible floorplan
- Private balcony
- Kitchen features stainless steel: electric stove/oven range, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Sleeping alcove
- Large walk-in closet
- Building features graceful lobby, serene hallways and landscaped courtyard
- Washer/dryer in building
- 1-car parking available for $100/mo.
- Sorry, no pets
- Great Nob Hill location near shopping, dining and SF nightlife, such as: Bell Tower Bar & Restaurant, Amelie, Le Petit Marchet, Lombardi Sports, California Yoga Company, and much more!
- Walk Score of 94: The ideal location allows you to run errands without needing a car
- Bike Score of 77: Some hills, excellent bike lanes
- Transit Score of 95: World-class transportation with multiple transit options at your doorstep: 27-Bryant, 47-Van Ness, 49-Mission/Van Ness, 10-Townsend, 19-Polk & more!
Earning its name from the Cyrillic-inscribed gravestones discovered at its peak by California gold rushers (Cyrillic script is a writing system employed across Eastern Europe), Russian Hill has long been prized for its history, elegance, and stunning views.
But when it comes to the style of homes that hug the area’s steep slopes and surround its tiny parks and manicured gardens, you’ll have to look beyond Eastern Europe for influences. Here, cottages and mansions alike take their design from Spanish Colonial, Italianate, Neo-Georgian, Mission Revival and Arts and Craft architectural styles.
It’s been well over a century since the last Russian crew members found their final resting ...
More About Russian Hill